Basketball Shoe Reviews
WearTesters Basketball Shoe Reviews are in-depth assessments and performance reviews of basketball shoes in real-world conditions. We evaluate fit, cushion, materials, traction, support, durability, pricing, and overall value.
The top 3 performance basketball shoes right now are:
Nike KD 15
The Nike KD 15 is a superb and ultra-versatile performance basketball shoe. It keeps everything you love from the Nike KD 14 and updates a few things. It is also an excellent outdoor option. See the full review. Price: $150
Nike LeBron 20
The Nike LeBron 20 for many is the best basketball shoe of the year, and for good reason. The LeBron 20 features amazing traction and cushioning, very nice materials, and it is the best-fitting shoe of the year. The biggest drawback is the price. Price: $200 Read full review.
Way of Wade 10
The Way of Wade 10 is one of the best basketball shoes of the year. The shoes comes with ultra-bouncy cushioning, a great one-to-one fit, and grippy traction. Price: $225-240. See the full review.
We also have lists of :
- The best outdoor basketball shoes
- The best basketball shoes by brand
- The best basketball shoes for wide feet
- The best basketball shoes for players with flat feet
- The best low tops
- The best high tops
- The most comfortable basketball shoes
- The best basketball shoes for ankle support
- The best retro basketball shoes