The Air Jordan 5 Alternate Bel Air or Ghost Green, as Nike is calling it on SNKRS, is a very Zack Morris type of shoe. Which means it’s also a very Chris Chase type of shoe…
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- His opinion on the original Air Jordan 5 Bel Air
- Another gem from the Bel Air collection, the Jordan CP3 VII
- Shared tooling with the original Jordan 5 Bel Air
- Shadowed Jumpman logos
- Which insole they used this time
- How the polyurethane midsole feels
- Satin-y tongues vs 3M tongues on the Jordan 5
- Nike Air on the lace lock?
- The extra set of volt laces included in the box
- What exactly is full grain leather?
- Fits like the Jordan 5 Top 3 colorway
And as an added bonus, Chris blames a shoe box for his on camera gas ?. It’s also story time as Chris tells us about his first plane ride and the first sneaker PR event he attended.
Let us know your opinion on the Air Jordan 5 Bel Air Alternate on YouTube or Twitter.
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Air Jordan 5 Alternate Bel Air
The Air Jordan 5 Alternate Bel Air will be available for $190 on August 15, 2020 at Phenom and on SNKRS.
Reminder: Every month we give away at least one pair of deadstock sneakers to a lucky member of our Discord community. In July, we gave away a recently released Jordan 1. We also give away a bunch of other stuff like socks, hats, laces, and more. If you’d like to be eligible for our next round of giveaways, join WearTesters here.