The Nike LeBron 18 released in its first colorway, “Reflections”, and thanks to some of our friends at Foot Locker, Chris snagged a pair to review. Watch the video as he breaks down why he likes this colorway so much and then delivers a performance preview on one of the most anticipated shoes of the year.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information on Nike Basketball’s newest release from all the usual categories, providing the in-depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Feels like a LeBron 11 and LeBron 17 mashup
- The Alpha project inspired box
- What happened when Chris tried a lace swap
- Milk crate traction that reminds of the Soldier line
- Why it feels lower to the ground than the LeBron 17
- Details on the 3 cushioning layers
- What Chris thinks of the huge heel counter
- How Battleknit 2.0 feels in hand and on foot
- That polarizing tongue
- Sizing recommendations
And as an added bonus, Mrs. Wing tells us what she likes about the LeBron 18 and then rants a bit about the $225 price tag of the Reflections colorway.
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Nike LeBron 18
Reminder: Every month we give away at least one pair of deadstock sneakers to a lucky member of our Discord community. In July, we gave away a recently released Jordan 1. In August we gave away a limited edition PG 4. And this month, we gave away the Embiid 1. We also give away a bunch of other stuff like socks, hats, laces, and more. We aren’t messing around with our giveaways.
If you’d like to be eligible for our next round of giveaways, join WearTesters here.