No longer will you hear “do you even lift, bro” from your peers as you can get fit in the new Nike Metcon 2 ‘Strength in Bloom’.
Like the ‘Strong As Steel’ colorways, this colorway is another metaphor showcasing how the shoes can be a vessel of motivation for getting fit. The metaphorical part comes with the colors, with Pine Green on the upper and Hyper Violet and pink on the sole mixing to look like floral colors.
You can take shape in this made for CrossFit sneaker through the following features (per Nike):
- Flat, stable platform for explosive lift
- Zero-drag heel for hand-stand pushups
- Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit
- Abrasion-resistant film helps protect against high-heat friction
- Dual-density foam midsole for cushioning and durable support
- Firm rubber in the outsole heel and sticky rubber in the toe for stability and traction