The best retro of 2021 so far is the adidas Forum 84 High. Yeah, we know that’s surprising as most of you were probably expecting something else. Like maybe a Jordan 1 or Jordan 5. But we can’t lie. We can just tell it like we see it.
Click play above to see Chris’ full review of the adidas classic that might have been the Jordan 1…that is if Michael Jordan had signed with adidas instead of Nike back in 1984.
adidas Forum 84 High
- Release Date March 20, 2021
- Style Code FY4576
- Official Name: Forum 84 High Grey One/Orbit Grey/Cloud White
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Vintage look
- The original retail price
- When Michael Jordan wore the Forum 84 for Team USA
- Trivia: what’s the first leather-based basketball shoe?
- Cupsole with exposed EVA wedge
- Dellinger web and the Deerupt Runner
- Included tech brochure
- Sizing recommendations
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the adidas Forum 84
The Forum 84 High is available for $110 at adidas.