The Under Armour Flow FUTR X is the second performance basketball model, following the Curry 8, which utilizes Under Armour’s insanely-grippy Flow tooling.
Now in-hand at WearTesters, Jalique provides an overview of the Flow FUTR X along with his thoughts on what you can expect if you have interest in trying out this latest silhouette.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Jalique provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Potential inspiration behind the shoe name
- The “Fifty-Fifty” colorway making its return
- A brief history of Flow tooling in the Under Armour basketball family
- How the traction pattern compares to the Curry 8
- Material breakdown
- Sizing recommendations
- A new take on the UA Bloodline strap!
Let us know your opinion on the Flow FUTR X on Twitter.
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on Vimeo.
How to Buy the Under Armour Flow FUTR X
- Colorway: White / Black / Black
- Release Date: July 2021
- Style Code: 3024968
- Retail Price: $120
The Under Armour Flow FUTR X is available for $120 at Under Armour.
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.