The Nike LeBron Soldier 14 released first on Nike by You a couple weeks ago. Chris designed himself a pair on the first day they were available and now he’s got them in hand for a detailed look and review.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Soldier 15 options on Nike by You
- Nike by You is only $20 extra?
- Why Chris chose to make a South Beach colorway
- XDR rubber in multiple colors
- What is XDR rubber
- Softer XDR rubber than usual
- Tech specs on the outsole
- Forefoot and heel Zoom plus Cushlon
- The classic Nike that the Soldier 14 looks like
- The upper’s fingertrap-like woven upper
- Weird lacing system
- Tongue and collar comfort
- Ease of entry (spoiler: not easy)
- Sizing recommendations
- Nike by You’s faster than usual two week turnaround time
And as an added bonus, find out how Mrs. Wing would have designed the LeBron Soldier 14 if given the chance (hint: like a spider).
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
For other reviews and articles on the various LeBron James shoes, click here.
How to Buy the Nike LeBron Soldier 14
Reminder: Every month we give away at least one pair of deadstock sneakers to a lucky member of our Discord community. In July, we gave away a recently released Jordan 1. We also give away a bunch of other stuff like socks, hats, laces, and more. If you’d like to be eligible for our next round of giveaways, join WearTesters here.