The Nike Air Foamposite One Anthracite is basically a rerelease of a 2012 shoe, the Foamposite One Stealth. The Foamposite One is an all time classic and there’s always people that want the blackout colorway of the classics. Raise your hand if that’s you.
Now that the intro’s over, let’s watch Chris take them on court for a review.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Who designed the Foamposite One?
- A design inspired by an insect?
- The Foamposite One was not originally made for Penny
- Mike Bibby’s debut of the Foamposite One
- Foamposite One vs Foamposite Pro traction
- Double last midsole
- Full length Zoom Air that’s double stacked in the heel
- Process to create the Foamposite material
- Nubuck rand on Foamposites is the OG flavor
- Issues with heel lockdown
- Internal neoprene bootie
- How long it takes to mold to your foot
- Vegan friendly
- Sizing recommendations
- The new retail price
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Nike Air Foamposite One Anthracite
Reminder: Every month we give away at least one pair of deadstock sneakers to a lucky member of our Discord community. In past months, we gave away an Air Jordan 1, a limited edition PG 4, the UA Embiid 1, Nike LeBron 18, and adidas Dame 7. We also give away a bunch of other stuff like socks, hats, laces, and more. We aren’t messing around with our giveaways.
If you’d like to be eligible for our next round of giveaways, join WearTesters here.