The Jordan One Take 3 is the latest silhouette to release for the new Los Angeles Lakers superstar, Russell Westbrook. Following up on the Jordan One Take 2 from early this year, Jalique shares his thoughts on the latest Jordan Brand performance basketball shoe.
Jordan One Take 3
Colorway: Black/White/Grey Fog/Bright Crimson
Release Date: October 2021
Style Code: DC7701-001
What’s in the video?
In the video, Jalique provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Potential inspiration for the One Take name
- A nod to the famous Black Cement colorway
- Subtle nods to the Jordan One Take and One Take 2
- Decoupled outsole and split traction patterns
- Tried and true Air Zoom setup for Jordan Brand
- Sizing recommendations
How to Buy the Jordan One Take 3
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.