The Air Jordan 2011 All-Star definitely isn’t the first shoe to come to mind when we talk about numbered Air Jordans. To be fair, it does use the year instead of a roman numeral like most Air Jordan flagship models. This was probably the pinnacle of a brand showcasing to its consumers what they were getting and all the effort they put into making a product. If something like this released today, it would probably be limited and/or crazy expensive. It was a nice time in the sneaker game. A time when Jordan Brand did something just because it was cool.
Check out Chris’s thoughts on the AJ 2011 All-Star in the video and article.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Jordans from 2009 to 2011
- Pinnacle of shoe display
- Be Quick and Be Explosive insoles
- Be Explosive full-length Air unit insole
- Air history of early Jordans
- Be Quick segmented Zoom units
- Zoom history of later Jordans
- Carbon fiber shanks
- Air Jordan 2011 Performance Review
- Air Jordan 15 mishap
- Micro fiber towel
- AJ 11-like look
- Elephant print outsole
- Phylon midsole
- AJ 2012 performance review and tech options
- Leather build with Italian leather overlay
- Detailed heel Jumpman
- Sizing recommendations
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Air Jordan 2011 All-Star
- Colorway: White/Varsity Royal-Deep Royal
- Release Date: February 19, 2011
- Style Code: 436771-103
- Retail Price: $180
The Air Jordan 2011 All-Star is now available now at resale marketplaces including eBay.
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.