The Air Jordan 14 Hyper Royal is almost an exact copy of the 2019 Air Jordan 14 White/Varsity Red with royal blue replacing the varsity red. See why Chris likes them so much in our latest video.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Why the Hyper Royals may pop up at outlets
- Differences with the 2019 Jordan 14 White/Varsity Red
- Sparkly paint job
- Left shoe vs right shoe. Who wins?
- Retro banana shape vs OG bubbly shape
- Insole with extra EVA pads compared to the OG insole
- Ribbed for your pleasure
- Leather used vs the original pairs
- The air scoop is still cool
- Carbon fiber plate
- Is this a Wizards version?
- Why Chris prefers OG color blocking
As an added bonus, Mrs. Wing comments on how confusing the whole “toe shape” debate is for Air Jordan retros. So Chris take time to explain to everyone why toe shape is important and how it varies among the various models.
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Air Jordan 14 Hyper Royal
Reminder: Every month we give away at least one pair of deadstock sneakers to a lucky member of our Discord community. In July, we gave away a recently released Jordan 1. In August we gave away a limited edition PG 4. And this month, we gave away the Embiid 1. We also give away a bunch of other stuff like socks, hats, laces, and more. We aren’t messing around with our giveaways.
If you’d like to be eligible for our next round of giveaways, join WearTesters here.