The Nike LeBron 8 South Beach is back for the first time since its debut in 2010. And we all know which moment in basketball history we associate this with: The Decision. It wasn’t a good look for LeBron James at the time but these shoes definitely were a good look on foot. We’re just happy that these came back and we have another chance for those who weren’t able to cop 10 years ago. This shoe might just help you take your talents to wherever you wish.
Check out Chris’s detailed review of the LeBron 8 South Beach 2021 in the video and article.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Packaging setup
- Pre-Galaxy and Concords hype
- Internet-driven craze
- Retro LeBron 8s: Hardwood Classic and Lakers
- Original LeBron 8 Performance Review
- LeBron 8 V3 Performance Review
- Chris’s favorite LeBrons
- Fuse and Flywire + premium materials
- More muted teal than the OGs
- LeBron Nike iD
- Layered herringbone traction
- Translucent outsole
- Lion face and hour glass
- Full-length Air Sole unit
- Okay quality leather
- Extra black laces
- Open-celled mesh tongue
- LeBron’s signature placement
- Sizing recommendations
As an added bonus, Mrs. Wing gives her suggestion on a tongue redesign for the LeBron 8.
How to Buy the Nike LeBron 8 South Beach 2021
- Colorway: Retro/Pink Flash/Filament Green/Black
- Release Date: July 10, 2021
- Style Code: CZ0328-400
- Retail Price: $200
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.