Nike Kobe 11
The Nike Kobe 11 may have been the last great Kobe shoe. They didn’t make them nearly as well after this one.
Colorway: Cool Grey/Black-University Red
Release Date: May 5, 2016
Kobe Bryant was always serious about his sneakers. He was involved in every way possible because he wanted to get the best out of himself with the help of his shoes. That is very evident in the Nike Kobe 11. We can see how the Mamba himself was included in the design and function of the silhouette. After this release, things weren’t the same. The same can be said after January 26, 2020.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in-depth information you need. He supplies expert-level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite and Nike Kobe 11 EM performance reviews
- Air Jordan 3 Black Cement-based colorway
- Rear mamba scales with Achilles stitches
- Kobe Sheath logo
- Kobe’s and Tinker’s signature
- Solid rubber outsole for great traction
- Nike GT Cut supposed to be a Kobe?
- Lunarlon drop-in midsole with heel Zoom Air
- TPU-enforced Flyknit upper
- No torsional bar or shank plate
- Sizing recommendations
As an added bonus, Mrs. Wing and Chris talk about how the traction pattern design works for performance.
Don’t forget to check out Bombas for all your socks needs. Use code WEAR20 for 20% off your purchase. For every pair you buy, Bombas donates another pair to the homeless.
How to Buy the Nike Kobe 11
The Nike Kobe 11 is available now for various prices on eBay.
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.