The Nike Air Max Pre Day is definitely an interesting shoe. With a fully-exposed Air unit in the heel, we get a more detailed and up close look at the Nike tech that has taken the sneaker industry by storm (and still is to a large degree). Though we’re not sure what exactly the name is referencing, we can give you a few reasons why you should consider these for your rotation.
Watch the video and read the article below to find out more about the Air Max Pre Day.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Name origins: Pre Air Max Day or Prefontaine?
- Nike’s “Move to Zero” campaign
- Extra card with tech next time?
- 100% recycled polyester
- 50% recycled rubber outsole
- Homage to the Nike Daybreak
- New tooling, old tech
- Same Air unit with other shoes
- Fully exposed Nike Air unit
- Comfortable foam
- Colorway preferences
- See through open-celled tongue
- Off-white deconstructed vibe
- Sizing recommendations
As an added bonus, Mrs. Wing expresses her opinion on the possible history of the shoe, while Chris thinks of a new way to implement Nike’s cushion technology.
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Nike Air Max Pre Day
- Colorway: Summit White/Pure Platinum/Wolf Grey/White
- Release Date: March 26, 2021
- Style Code: DA4263-100
- Retail Price: $130
The Nike Air Max Pre Day is available now for above retail at eBay.
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.