Nike Air Max 97 OG Silver Bullet 2022
The Nike Air Max 97 OG Silver Bullet 2022 is the reincarnation of an iconic original. It’s also easier to get this time around.
Colorway: Metallic Silver/University Red-Black-White
Release Date: November 11, 2022
The Nike Air Max 97 OG Silver Bullet 2022 looks familiar to most sneakerheads. That’s because it’s one of those shoes that marked a milestone for Nike. This was the first shoe to feature full-length visible Air and, at the time, it was revolutionary. The Air Max 97 paved the way for Nike Air to be used in many new and different forms. It’s incredible how footwear technology has advanced and to see how it all started.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in-depth information you need. He supplies expert-level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- OG style packaging
- Fun facts about the Air Max 97
- Bricks by today’s standards (in terms of weight/stiffness)
- Inspired by Japanese bullet trains, water ripples, and bikes
- Non-recycled rubber outsole
- Polyurethane midsole with full-length dual-density Air Max cushion
- Main textile upper with synthetic overlays
- Insoles with space for arch pillows
- Free pins from Phenom with purchase
- Sizing recommendations
How to Buy the Nike Air Max 97 OG Silver Bullet 2022
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.