Jordan Air Ship PE
The Jordan Air Ship PE is a piece of basketball sneaker history that deserves more attention than it currently gets. But availability is a big issue.
Release Date: 2022
Michael Jordan is famous for a lot of things. Some people consider him the greatest of all time (GOAT). Some people think he has the best sneaker line in history. Some people know him because he had shoes banned by the NBA, and Nike was willing to pay the fines. Well, the Jordan Air Ship PE is the silhouette that got banned. We wish that Jordan Brand and Nike made these more available for everyone.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in-depth information you need. He supplies expert-level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- NBA All-Star Chicago 2020 release (the white/red version)
- Same designer as Nike Air Force 1
- History of Michael Jordan wearing the Air Ship
- Nike’s main school shoe in the 80s
- Slightly different Air Jordan 1 tooling
- Beefcake polyurethane insoles
- Awesome information breakdown sheets
- Thicker leather cuts than AJ 1 High 85
- Nike Air branding
- Tall nylon tongue
- Independent lockdown wings with bungees
- Sizing recommendations
How to Buy the Jordan Air Ship PE
The Jordan Air Ship PE is available for various prices on eBay.
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.