The Fila Grant Hill 3 just retroed in a colorway inspired by the mid 1990s Detroit Pistons uniforms. These bad boys (see what I did there?) are part of Fila’s GH3ONE3 collection.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Important sizing recommendation: go up half a size
- The golden era of basketball is…
- Those absolutely fire Detroit stallion jerseys
- Fila recently signing Grant Hill to a new deal
- Grant Hill’s name and branding are back on the shoes
- The heartbeat traction pattern appearing long before the Nike Kobe 5
- What is Fila’s 2A cushion and how does it feel
- Lots of court feel
- Ultimate containment
- Genuine nubuck!
- What could have been with the Grant Hill/TMac pairing in Orlando
And as an added bonus, Chris treats us to an 8 Mile inspired introduction. And at the end we get a small lesson on what to say when your wife or girlfriend expresses her opinion. Listen up youngbloods!
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Fila Grant Hill 3
The Fila Grant Hill 3 is available now for $125 at Fila.
Reminder: Every month we give away at least one pair of deadstock sneakers to a lucky member of our Discord community. In July, we gave away a recently released Jordan 1. We also give away a bunch of other stuff like socks, hats, laces, and more. If you’d like to be eligible for our next round of giveaways, join WearTesters here.