The Air Jordan 1 High OG Patina, also known as Light Army, and originally slated for a March release, is still coming in spring 2021. Pandemic-related logistics delays are wrecking havoc on release dates for all brands and the Light Army AJ 1 is one of the many shoes affected.
We’re not really sure when these will actually release but figured we’d get the video out so you could decide whether to add these to your list.
Air Jordan 1 High OG Patina
- Release Date Spring 2021
- Style Code 555088-033
- Official Name: Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Light Army-Sail-Fresh Mint
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Does anything smell better than a fresh pair of Jordan 1s?
- Use SoleSavy to help you cop limited shoes
- Polarizing colorway
- Soft leather and nubuck
- Is this shoe modeled after the Jordan statue in Chicago?
- Or the Statue of Liberty?
- Was “The Last Dance” the best part of 2020?
- Will the bronze portion wear off or get a patina?
- Sizing recommendations
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Air Jordan 1 High OG Patina
The Air Jordan 1 High OG Patina will be available for $170 in Spring 2021 on the Nike SNKRS app and various local sneaker boutiques. If you aren’t able to purchase them on release day, you can find them on eBay.