The Under Armour Curry 3Zero.3 is available now in four colorways.
Under Armour recently launched Stephen Curry’s third 3Zero model.
The shoes dropped in four colorways a few days ago on the UA app and have now made its way onto UA.com.
Tech specs on the model include:
- A durable synthetic leather upper that is perforated for enhanced breathability
- Half bootie construction for internal comfort & adjustability
- Enhanced cushioning around ankle collar for superior comfort & heel stability
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Micro G® foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Internal midfoot shank provides added support to help prevent the foot from rolling over
- Rubber outsole uses herringbone traction pattern to provide maximum floor control & grip
- Weight: 12 oz.
I find it very interesting that the Curry 3Zero.3 debuts with a $90 price point versus last year’s $100 Curry 3Zero.2. However, the UA HOVR Havoc 2 also released alongside the Curry 3Zero.3 with a higher price point ($120) than the original HOVR Havoc ($115). Yes, I bought a pair and they should be arriving soon.
Stay tuned for a detailed look and review along with a performance review in the coming weeks.