The Jordan Stay Loyal is the brand’s newest lifestyle model and packs a ton of heritage. You can almost make it a game to find as much Jordan history here as possible. Although the material quality isn’t anything amazing, it’s awesome to see the brand actually pay attention to their heritage and history. Just remember: while you can technically play in these, they’re not made to be basketball shoes.
Jordan Stay Loyal
Release Date: 2022
Style Code: B2884-001
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Supply issues
- Jordan Melo Be Loyal series
- AJ 4, AJ 10, AJ 11, AJ 12 mashup
- AJ 5 outsole Jumpman?
- Herringbone traction pattern
- May be playable
- Trippy heel outsole area
- Phylon midsole with visible Air Sole unit
- Actual synthetic patent leather
- AJ 1 toe perforations?
- Awful flat laces
- AJ 13 and AJ 14 internal lacing system
- Nylon and synthetic suede tongue
- Off-center tongue Jumpman
- Mesh base
- Synthetic leather rear section
- AJ 6 earmuffs?
- Sizing recommendations
- Move Insoles compatible
How to Buy the Jordan Stay Loyal
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.