Just as hot metal gets refined through shaping and forming, your body gets refined through shaping and training. This correlation is the inspiration behind the Nike Metcon 2 ‘Strong As Steel’.
The shoe takes colors you’d see during the metal forming process, with a black as coal upper and a flame-like Total Orange on the swoosh and Flywire strands. The gum outsole shows the colors of metal as it’s taking shape.
You can take shape in this made for CrossFit sneaker through the following features (per Nike):
- Flat, stable platform for explosive lift
- Zero-drag heel for hand-stand pushups
- Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit
- Abrasion-resistant film helps protect against high-heat friction
- Dual-density foam midsole for cushioning and durable support
- Firm rubber in the outsole heel and sticky rubber in the toe for stability and traction
Get to training in the Nike Metcon 2 ‘Strong As Steel’ for $140 by clicking HERE.
Can i play basketball on this? On cement floors.