Air Jordan 9 Fire Red
The Air Jordan 9 Fire Red is a great colorway that uses some interesting materials. If it’s your thing, then you’re in luck.
Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cool Grey
Release Date: December 13, 2022
The Air Jordan 9 is one of the most underrated sneakers from Jordan Brand. Not many people hold it in high regard because Michael Jordan never wore it as a member of the Chicago Bulls, though he did wear it later on playing for the Washington Wizards. The Air Jordan 9 Fire Red is likewise not an original colorway, but the combination of the grey and red hits just right.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in-depth information you need. He supplies expert-level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Air Jordan 9 French Blue inspiration
- The shoes on the statue outside the United Center
- And yes, they were worn by Michael Jordan
- Not designed for baseball as some believe
- The design signifies the globalization of basketball
- Storytelling outsole
- Polyurethane midsole with heel and forefoot Air Sole
- Air Jordan 9 performance review
- White Dreamcell insoles
- Cool grey patent leather overlay
- Soft composite leather upper
- Traditional tongue with a speed lacing system
- Cool red hits
- Wrong-facing Jumpman logo
- Sizing recommendations
As an added bonus, Mrs. Wing and Chris give some Air Jordan 9 Christmas trivia and continue our 12 Days of Christmas (or Kicksmas) giveaways.
Let us know your opinion on the AJ 9 Fire Red in the comment section below or on YouTube or Twitter.
How to Buy the Air Jordan 9 Fire Red
The Air Jordan 9 Fire Red is available for various prices on eBay and will be available on December 13 for $200 at SNKRS.
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.