The UA Embiid One is now available in Men’s and Kids sizes exclusively at Eastbay. Since most of our audience is curious about the shoe, this article and the video above deliver everything you need to know about Joel Embiid’s first signature shoe.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need to make a purchase. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Eastbay exclusivity
- The history of NBA centers with signature shoes
- The designer of the UA Embiid One, Reggie Wilson
- Full length Micro G midsole
- HOVR puck in the heel
- The Embiid One is indoor and outdoor capable
- Mesh upper with fuse overlays
- No break in time required
- A true positionless shoe like Joel Embiid wanted
- The colorway is called “Origins”
- The shoe’s details showcase Embiid’s journey from Africa to the NBA and the stops along the way
And as an added bonus, when you buy the UA Embiid One from Eastbay, you’ll get a free Joel Embiid poster that looks like this:
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the UA Embiid One
The UA Embiid One is available for $120 in Men’s sizes and for $90 in Boy’s Grade School sizes exclusively at Eastbay.
Note: This post was sponsored by the good folks at Eastbay.
Reminder: Every month we give away at least one pair of deadstock sneakers to a lucky member of our Discord community. In July, we gave away a recently released Jordan 1. In August we gave away a limited edition PG 4. And this month, we gave away the Embiid 1. We also give away a bunch of other stuff like socks, hats, laces, and more. We aren’t messing around with our giveaways.
If you’d like to be eligible for our next round of giveaways, join WearTesters here.