The Reebok Question Red Suede Toe 2020 is an original Question colorway brought back as a retro that tries to mimic what released in 1996. Since Chris really loves his Questions, he’s happy to take a detailed look and give us his review of the latest Question to hit retail shelves.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Chris shows us all his recent Question purchases (wow it’s a lot!)
- Is the toe actually suede?
- Dotted laces make a return
- The included extra set of laces
- Laces not being reflective like the originals
- Blue bordering on the logo is back
- Hexalite heel crash pad
- What type of insole is included this time?
- Leather quality assessment
- Comparisons to other recent Question Retros
- Sizing recommendations
And as an added bonus, Chris gives us the inside scoop on Allen Iverson’s story about the original Question making his toes bleed when he wore them in games. All is not as it seems…
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Reebok Question Red Suede Toe
Reminder: Every month we give away at least one pair of deadstock sneakers to a lucky member of our Discord community. In July, we gave away a recently released Jordan 1. We also give away a bunch of other stuff like socks, hats, laces, and more. If you’d like to be eligible for our next round of giveaways, join WearTesters here.