Air Jordan 2 Low Responsibility
The Air Jordan 2 Low Responsibility is a shoe that has received little to no attention – both from Jordan Brand and consumers. They deserve a look.
Release Date: January 28, 2023
We’re back with another Air Jordan 2, this time in a low-top version. There were some inconsistencies with the last ones we reviewed; though these could be better, they bring a good combination of different materials. The Air Jordan 2 Low Responsibility has yet to have any official marketing from Jordan Brand, so we’re curious about what kind of story they’re trying to tell this time.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in-depth information you need. He supplies expert-level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Traditional packaging with a twist
- “Responsibility” name storytelling
- Different Jordan retro versions
- Extremely hairy suede-wrapped midsole
- Familiar outsole design
- Nike branding with size label
- Made in the same location as Air Jordan 2 Chicago 2022
- Polyurethane midsole and insole with heel Air unit
- Good-smelling nubuck upper
- Semi-waxed laces
- Soft leather tongue with Wings logo
- Quilted inner lining and sock liner
- Awesome heel area design
- Elephant print overlays with iridescent piping and strange arrow
- Sizing recommendations
Let us know your opinion on the AJ 2 Low Responsibility in the comment section below or on YouTube or Twitter.
How to Buy the Air Jordan 2 Low Responsibility
The Air Jordan 2 Low Responsibility is available for various prices on eBay.
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.