The Air Jordan 12 Twist is named strangely, but the colorway itself is clean enough. It’s predominantly white with little hints of metallic red in just the right spots, which made us wonder if this was a continuation of a series that the brand did a few years back. These may not be the classic 12’s that everyone wants, but it’s nonetheless an Air Jordan XII retro.
Check out Chris’s thoughts on the AJ 12 Twist in the video and article.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Weird name
- First Jordan shoe to have no Nike branding
- Jordan Brand’s beginnings
- Heel and forefoot herringbone
- Full-length Zoom
- Phylon midsole
- Full-length carbon fiber plate
- Nice materials
- Thin, lizard-embossed leather overlay
- Metallic red tab and top eyelets
- Skipping numbers in the Metallic series
- Classic rear
- Extra black races
- Sizing recommendations
As an added bonus, Mrs. Wing offers a suggestion to make the aglets look better and to stay true to the metallic look.
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
How to Buy the Air Jordan 12 Twist
- Colorway: White/University Red/Black
- Release Date: July 24, 2021
- Style Code: CT8013-106
- Retail Price: $190
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.