Under Armour officially unveils its ‘Unleash Chaos’ footwear collection for March Madness.
The NCAA brackets are final and Under Armour is excited to announce the record 17 UA Men’s teams that are officially locked in to “Unleash Chaos” on the 2019 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament.
Under Armour schools in the tournament include:
- Auburn – SEC Champion
- Bradley – Missouri Valley Champion
- Cincinnati – AAC Champion
- Colgate – Patriot League Champion
- Gardner-Webb – Big South Champion
- Georgia State – Sun Belt Champion
- New Mexico State – WAC Champion
- Northeastern – CAA Champion
- Old Dominion– C-USA Champion
- St. Mary’s – WCC Champion
- Seton Hall
- St. Johns
- Texas Tech
- Yale – IVY League Champion
The sneakers to be worn throughout March Madness include two of the brands best basketball shoes — the Under Armour Curry 3Zero.2 and the Anatomix Spawn Low for 2019. Each model provides great traction and cushion while maintaining a low profile feel under-foot. You can check out our performance reviews of each model within the videos added to this page.
The ‘Unleash Chaos’ black/gold UA Anatomix Spawn Low is available for purchase on UA.com, at Under Armour Brand Houses and with select retail stores. Select team specific “Unleash Chaos” shirts are available in limited quantities at UA.com and with select school retailers. There is no word on if the Curry 3Zero.2 will release in the ‘Unleash Chaos’ colorways at this time.