To celebrate the Under Armour Curry 4 ‘More Rings’ Championship Pack there will be a special pop-up event that Bay Area residents won’t want to miss.
Curry’s second Championship Pack is the complete package for fans — it even includes a signed letter from Stephen Curry — and it’s releasing on Tuesday for Opening Night.
“And I want to accomplish a lot MORE this season,” reads the letter. “More fun. More rings. More everything. Hopefully, we’re doing this all again next year.”
The super-limited Curry 4 ‘More Rings’ Championship Pack includes two sneakers — the Curry 4 in While/Gold and White/Black — a matching pair of Stance socks for each sneaker, and a gold divot tool that doubles as a cigar holder.
The Curry 4 Championship Pack will be available in very limited quantities on October 17 at Foot Locker in NYC (112 W 34th Street), Shoe Palace in Oakland (4900 Telegraph Avenue), Champs in Chicago (112 S State Street), through the Finish Line digital app, and UA.com.
Additionally, UA Basketball is hosting Smile 4 Gold, a single-day pop-up event that celebrates Stephen Curry’s second Championship along and the release of the Curry 4 ‘More Rings’ Championship Pack.
The event will be from 12-7pm PT, and the pop-up event will take over famed local jeweler Highline Jewelry located within the Southland Mall. Golden State fans are encouraged to come by and be part of the celebration as they unveil the upcoming Champ Pack.
A raffle will be live throughout the day offering fans the chance to purchase the Curry 4 ‘More Rings’ Championship Pack from Shoe Palace on Tuesday, October 17. Retail is $400.
- Fans will be able to choose one of three replica rings at the SMILE 4 GOLD pop-up, which gives them eligibility to be part of the Tues., Oct. 17 Shoe Palace raffle to purchase the limited-edition Curry 4 “More Rings” Championship Pack
- Follow @UABasketball on Instagram to unlock your chance to purchase 1-of-30 Curry 4 “More Rings” Championship Packs
- On Sunday, Oct 15 at 3PM PST, check @UABasketball Instagram Story to see if your new ring will be selected to advance
- On Tuesday, Oct 17, selected ring holders at Shoe Palace (Telegraph Ave. location) will have their shot in a raffle to purchase 1-of-30 Curry 4 “More Rings” Championship Packs #MoreRings.
- Those who do not unlock the Champ Pack to purchase will be guaranteed to pre-purchase the Curry 4 black/white colorway for direct shipment on the official launch date
Bay Area fans are encouraged to attend and enjoy themselves throughout the day while winning some dope prizes. The replica rings are pretty sweet as well.
If you plan on going let us know and stay tuned for more information as it comes.
Source: Under Armour