Puma Hoops provides an official look at the upcoming Puma Uproar, releasing All-Star Weekend.
Returning to the basketball market is no easy feat but Puma seems to be handling re-entering the market well.
While not perfect, the Puma Clyde Court received praise within performance reviews and Puma looks to continue building on that momentum with this weekend’s release of the Uproar.
Tech specs on the Puma Uproar include:
- Mesh upper with textile overlays
- Slip-on sock structure for comfort fit
- Dynamic lacing system with TPU piece for added support
- HYBRID Foam midsole cushioning technology
- NRGY Beads at the midsole provide soft cushioning rebound and durable resiliency
- IGNITE Foam offers high energy return and superior cushioning
- Wrap-around TPU heel piece for added support through movements
- Full rubber outsole provides optimal traction and grip
It’ll be interesting to see how Puma’s next on-court model plays and we hope to grab a pair once the dust settles from the numerous All-Star Weekend releases.
Leave your thoughts and predictions on how the Puma Uproar will handle on-court and let us know how you felt about the Puma Clyde Court if you wound up taking those for a spin.