Under Armour Basketball has officially unleashed the UA M-Tag in four colorways.
We’ve seen the shoe before as we reported its release in Mexico. Now,wthe M-Tag has released Stateside.
Retailing at $110, the new budget friendly on-court model features the following product DNA:
- Compression 2-tone mesh upper with strategic microfiber overlays on toe & heel for protection & support
- Integrated lace loops are anchored & connected on both sides of the foot for customized fit & locked-in support
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Compression molded EVA midsole carrier for lateral containment
- Rubber outsole with unique multi-directional traction pattern for lateral movements & maximum grip
- Anatomical flex grooves in the forefoot allow for natural flexibility
- Weight: 11.16 oz.
For those looking for a lightweight hoop shoe that offers traction and court feel, the UA M-Tag should fit the bill.
The shoe is available now at UA.com and we expect to see more team colors releasing very soon.