Under Armour introduces its latest training shoe — the UA HOVR Apex.
Since introducing its proprietary cushioning platform into its running models, Under Armour has been incorporating the popular cushioning system into several of its other other footwear categories such as basketball and now training.
The Under Armour HOVR Apex adds comfort to training while still maintaining the stability and flexibility needed for a wide variety of gym workouts. Whether you’re running or lifting, the HOVR Apex is said to be able to handle it all.
Tech specs for the UA Apex include:
- UA HOVR™ technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3D print for unrivaled protection & durability
- Layered support system locks in your heel, unlocking your foot’s forward, backward & side-to-side potential
- Heel construction provides superior support, which unlocks forefoot movement & stabilizing potential
- Webbed lacing system is integrated through TPU straps for the ultimate locked-in fit
- UA Tribase in the outsole maximizes ground contact where your foot needs it the most, allows for superior upwards flexibility to promote natural motion, & downwards flexibility to grip the ground during lifts
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 13 oz.
The Under Armour HOVR Apex is available now in Men’s and Women’s sizing at UA.com for $140. They’ll begin to arrive at retailers starting July 15.