Under Armour recently released its latest basketball shoe, the UA M-Tag, and now we’ve ran across a low top version.
In the event that you’re not into the sock-shoe trend, there is still hope. Under Armour has created the Under Armour M-Tag Low for those that prefer that low cut ride.
There doesn’t seem to be any changes made between the high and low versions of the shoe so the product DNA should remain the same.
- Compression 2-tone mesh upper with strategic microfiber overlays on toe & heel for protection & support
- Integrated lace loops are anchored & connected on both sides of the foot for customized fit & locked-in support
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Compression molded EVA midsole carrier for lateral containment
- Rubber outsole with unique multi-directional traction pattern for lateral movements & maximum grip
- Anatomical flex grooves in the forefoot allow for natural flexibility
We’ve only ran across these two colroways of the UA M-Tag Low but there will likely be more inline colorways releasing very soon. Retail is $100, that’s $10 less than the higher cut version.
If you wanted to try a pair out for yourself you can find the UA M-Tag Low available now at FootLocker.com.
Source: Foot Locker