Legendary rap group the Wu-Tang Clan has teamed up with StockX for C.R.E.A.M. — Charity Rules Everyone Around Me — to support children in marginalized and neglected communities.
According to Wu-Tang, the Wu-Tang Foundation uses the platform the Wu-Tang brand has created to bring awareness, resources, and financial support to at risk communities. Every day all over the world kids are harmed by violence, lack of proper education, unemployment, and racial disparities.
Thus, the C.R.E.A.M. campaign (the new do-good C.R.E.A.M. not the old C.R.E.A.M.). From March 13 to 16, people can go to StockX and make a $10 donation(s) to receive a ticket for a chance to win one of the nine unique items curated by members of the Wu. Nine winners will be chosen at random.
Footwear pieces include Method Man’s adidas Forum Mid x Def Jam 25th Anniversary collaboration and a pair of Clarks Wallabees worn by Masta Killa. Also available is DJ Mathematics’ signed Traktor Z2 Mixer (fun fact: he created the Wu-Tang W symbol). Apparel pieces include:
- Raekwon’s Polo Ralph Lauren Snow Beach poncho and hat (signed)
- Inspectah Deck’s Wu-Wear Wu-Tang Clan baseball jersey (signed)
- Brazil jersey GZA wore on stage (signed)
- U-God’s jacket from the Wu-Tang Clan/Rage Against the Machine Tour (signed) + a pre-release copy of Raw: My Journey into the Wu-Tang
- Ghostface Killah’s worn and signed Wu-Wear hoodie + Cherchez La Ghost hoodie (signed)
- Wu-Tang Clan original black basketball jersey and matching shorts
People that want to donate have from 11:30 AM EST on March 13 to 11:59 PM EST on March 16 to do so. 100% of the proceeds raised from this promotion will go directly to Wu-Tang Foundation programs.
You can check out detailed information about each prize by clicking here.
If you’re donating let us know in the comments below.