The Sock Doctor Velocity Shockskin Basketball 5-Pad Short is a great product from the brand that allows you to be aggressive with some added confidence when driving into the paint.
Hit the jump for the full review along with a list of Pros & Cons.
– ShockSkin Pure-Vent padding on thighs, hips and tailbone
– Motion360 unrestricted movement
– Airflow cooling technologies
– Extremely lightweight and breathable
– Durable even after multiple washes
– Takes a bit of time to get used to if you haven’t worn padded compression gear
– Doesn’t come in handy too often but when it does… it pays for itself
As you can see… the Pros outweigh the Cons and even then… the Cons are pretty minor.
I would recommend these to any sized Ball player at any position. It’s definitely something that you will need to think of as an investment since you will notice after you are protected that the impact protection zones aren’t needed most of the time but on those occasions where you wish you had padding, you’ll be more than happy you spent the cash.
You can grab these now at ShockDoctor.com if you are interested and feel free to let me know if you use padded compression gear and what your thoughts are on using them.