Shock Doctor’s Velocity Shockskin Basketball 3-Pad Tank is up next for review.
Hit the jump for a list of Pros and Cons as well as the video review.
– ShockSkin Pure-Vent padding on protected areas
– Airflow cooling technologies
– Extremely lightweight and breathable
– Durable even after multiple washes
– Ease of mind if you play against physical competition
– I personally felt slightly restricted with core movements
– Takes a bit of time to get used to if you haven’t worn padded compression gear
Overall, I really like the Shock Doctor products – some more than others. This tank is something that is very useful, more so than the shorts, however… as small as I am I’d personally prefer not to wear padded upper garments.
Does this mean that you shouldn’t wear them? Not at all. If you wish to have protection or if you are a big guy, constantly punishing your body down on the block, then this will pay for itself within one night of playing.
A lot of the athletic gear we wear on-court will not make us play better but it will help with our confidence thus making you play at your fullest potential… that is the point of products such as this. Protecting your bones is just a bonus.
If you were interested in purchasing the Velocity Shockskin Basketball 3-Pad Tank then visit ShockDoctor.com.