Shiekh Shoes has exclusively partnered with Converse to bring Southern California consumers the #MadeByYou Recycle Program.
Just about everyone has a pair of good o’l faithful “chucks” that have seen better days. Shiekh has the solution that will give back to community and will help you slide a fresh pair of Converse into your sneaker collection!
Every pair of Converse has a story, you have created a story in your old Converse, now it’s time for a new pair. We are pleased to announce the #MadeByYou Recycle Program, which will use old pairs of Converse as building material for new playgrounds (the rubber mats or pellets under jungle gyms) .
- Customers will receive $10 off a new pair of Converse for each old pair they bring in to be recycled at one of the 10 locations listed below.
- Everyone who donates will be asked to fill out a card with their name and social media handles (Instagram and/or Twitter), which will be zip tied to the pair of shoes and placed in the designated donation container.
- All donated Converse will be shipped to Shiehk’s corporate offices and used for new playground production. Selected pairs of shoes will be chosen to be photographed, and placed on Shiehk’s social media, giving a special shout out to the old owner that donated their used Converse.
- All shoes donated will be used as material for new playgrounds (the rubber mats or pellets under jungle gyms). All sizes will be accepted (adult and children).
- Compton Plaza – 1900 N Long Beach Blvd. #102-3, Compton
- Westfield Culver City – 6000 Sepulveda Blvd. #1701, Culver City
- Lakewood Center – 500 Lakewood Center Mall #021, Lakewood
- Hollywood – 65 42 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles
- South Bay Pavillon – 20700 Avalon Blvd. Set 399, Carson
- Pico Blvd. – 5025 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles
- DTLA – 745 S. Broadway, Los Angeles
- Glendale Galleria – 2148 Glendale Galleria #0HU11, Glendale
- Horton Plaza – 324 Horton Plaza #217, San Diego