Saucony Originals has been creating some well received footwear items for the casual wearer, but the brand’s roots start with performance in mind.
With Summer weather being drawn out longer into the year, now is the perfect time to grab some new running items from one of the more well respected performance running brands on the market. Saucony has just released the Run Pops edition of the Saucony Ride 9 and the Saucony Kinvara 7 — for both Men and Women. Tonal color options are placed along the upper and outsole for a fun running experience without sacrificing performance.
You can find multiple colorways on each model available now at retailers such as JackRabbit.com and be sure to scroll down and take a look at each models tech specifications.
Performance information and tech specs on the Saucony Ride 9 include:
Looking for a stability shoe with superior support? The Saucony Guide 9 offers smooth guidance without sacrificing fit, flexibility or weight. The SRC Landing Zone in the heel and the Dual Density medial post with full-length EVERUN topsole, make the Guide 9 an efficient stability built for miles of comofort.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- SRC absorbs shock in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition to midfoot
- iBR+ outsole material is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Extended SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone through the midfoot to provide durable shock absorption at impact
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: S20295-2
Performance information and tech specs on the Saucony Kinvara 7 include:
Run farther from the start and closer to comfort in the Kinvara 7. Now with an EVERUN treatment in the heel, this ride delivers a step up in comfort. Add in a lightweight FLEXFILM in the upper for a durable, flexible fit, and you may never want to slow down.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Featuring EVERUN Heel Insert
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Sleek upper design with improved use of FLEXFILM provides great lockdown for every stride
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm Drop
- Style: S20298-1