Official Images of the adidas Dame 4 BAPE Colorways for ASW Leak


We’ve finally got an official look at the adidas Dame 4 BAPE colorways arriving for All-Star Weekend.

According to leaker @py_rates, both adidas Dame 4 x BAPE builds will retail for $150 and launch on February 24. That may seem like a huge premium on the $115 Dame 4, but it may offer many an opportunity to grab some BAPE footwear at a lower price point than usual.

To learn more about the silhouette check out Nightwing2303’s adidas Dame 4 Performance Review.

What do you think abut these adidas Dame 4 BAPE colorways? Which one is the one you’d cop? Let us know in the comments.

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 13

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 12

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 11

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 18

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 10

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 15

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 14

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 17

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 16

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 1

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 3

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 2

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 9

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 4

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 7

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 8

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 5

adidas dame 4 BAPE official 6

 

 

Images via @py_rates


3 Comments

  1. I cannot for the life of me understand the hype behind BAPE. I just don’t think their apparel and footwear look good 90% of the time, and the other 10% only looks decent to me. But hey, not my money being spent so everyone else can go ahead and buy what they want!

    1. At least there’s some kind of consistent aesthetic compared to Supreme, which 99% of the time is just a Supreme branding on a bare canvas. Amazing business scheme, but man people are sheep for that.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.