Round Two, an up and coming boutique empire founded by Sean Wotherspoon, and Nike have teamed up to give away 100 limited edition Air Force 1 “Grail Forces” at ComplexCon.
ComplexCon attendees can enter the Nike AF-100 Space for a chance to win a pair of AF1 Grails. They can also register for a Force Customization Experience in the Maker Studio with a complimentary pair of white on white AF1s for a design session guided by industry experts.
Some of the sneakers being given away include:
- 2007 Air Force 1 Low KAWS
- 2017 Air Force 1 Hi A Cold Wall
- 2016 Air Force 1 Low Craig Sager
- 2004 Air Force 1 Hi Head Automatica
- 2003 Air Force 1 Low VIBE
- 2005 Air Force 1 Low 40/40 Club
Will you be attending ComplexCon? Let us know.