The Nike Air Max 95 PRM has returned in 2020 and we get the pleasure of watching Mr. Chris Chase (aka Nightwing2303) unbox his very first pair. It’s actually fairly shocking he hasn’t had a pair until now…but he is a basketball shoe guy first and foremost.
A lot of sneakerheads and runners whose glory days happened in the 90s (who me?) have already owned a pair of Air Max 95s at some point in their lives. Now you can see how Chris feels about this iconic Air Max model.
What’s in the video?
In the video, Chris tackles the usual categories. He gives us a detailed look at the materials, cushioning, traction, and fit. Some of the stuff he covers this time around:
- The “I wouldn’t call them premium” materials
- Is that felt?
- How close are they to the originals?
- Did they keep the original color blocking?
- What does PRM even mean?
- Which midsole foam did Nike use?
- How does all that Air feel underfoot?
- An on-foot look (sexy ankles included)
- Would Mrs. Wing wear them?
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on YouTube.
Where to Buy the Nike Air Max 95 PRM
You can watch or read all of WearTesters’ Casual Shoe Reviews here.