Hey all, this is Rookie. Nightwing was kind enough to hold a giveaway awhile back on some awesome Kobe Bryant wristbands. Now it’s my turn to show appreciation for our great readers.
UPDATE: THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ENTERED AND TO THOSE WHO FOLLOWED THE RULES. IF YOU COMMENTED CORRECT ANSWERS BUT DID NOT WIN, IT WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE EITHER TOO EARLY OR TOO LATE. THE GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
If you ever wanted a pair of basketball socks with the NBA’s official logo, here is your chance to win a pair for free. I have 4 white and 4 black pairs of the NBA “Basket” Sock. There will be 8 different winners. Each winner will randomly get one of the two colors. The NBA “Basket” Socks retails for $12.99 each and is sold out everywhere. The size is only Large for Men’s sizes 8-12.
All winners will be contacted with the email that was entered through the comments. If an invalid email was entered, other winners will be selected. If you want to win, please enter a valid email.
The giveaway starts right now and will end once all 8 questions are answered correctly.
HOW TO WIN:
You must comment in order to enter. There are 8 questions to answer below. Participants must answer the questions in order and one at a time. To begin, participants can only answer question #1 until someone has the right answer. I will reply to the first right answer and announce the winner and then participants can go ahead and answer question #2. Once I reply to the right answer for #2, participants can go on to #3 until I reply to the first right commenter. The same rule continues for the rest of the questions. Using this process, I can get all 8 winners with no difficulty, but you must follow the rules. Whoever answers more than one question at one time or answers a question ahead of the question that is open will be disqualified. If you answer one question right and I replied to you saying you are the winner, you cannot answer the rest of the questions. If you answered a question right but were not first, you can continue commenting for the other questions. Remember, you can only win ONE TIME.
1. Which player out of this list is not in the Basketball Hall of Fame? David Robinson, Penny Hardaway, George Gervin, or Calvin J. Murphy
2. What D-League team did Jeremy Lin play for during his time with the Golden State Warriors?
3. Which player out of this list went to a different high school than the rest?
Rajon Rondo, Brandon Jennings, Carmelo Anthony, or Tyreke Evans.
4. In what year did Adidas buy Reebok? 5. Which teams retired Dennis Rodman’s jersey numbers? 6. In which city will the 2013 NBA All Star Weekend take place next year?
7. What language can Kobe Bryant speak besides English?
8. What numbers did Michael Jordan wear as a Chicago Bull other than #23?
GOOD LUCK. REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES!