Kobe Bryant’s next sneaker, the Nike Mamba Focus, has officially released.
At long last, Kobe Bryant’s Nike Mamba Focus has arrived at NikeStore.com.
The latest affordable offering from Bryant and Nike Basketball comes in at $100. Tech specs include:
- Mamba-inspired tread pattern gives you the traction to move quickly in all directions. It’s got a low profile, helping you maintain a feel for the court.
- Zoom Air unit helps cushion hard landings and provides a responsive reaction. The harder you go, the more energy it returns.
- Molded Swoosh-shaped outrigger and an external heel cage help keep you contained without excess weight.
- Low-top design provides lightweight support with full freedom of movement for your ankle while the embossed upper optimizes containment and stability.
- TPU eyelets inspired by snake eyes
No mention if these feature a drop-in midsole so we’re assuming these will be built like a standard shoe. The first two colorways are rather plain but expect to see many more release in team colors and tribute colors to previous Nike Zoom Kobe releases.