There’s an exclusive Reebok Club C release coming to a very unlikely place in September, your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
The limited edition “Crystal Coated” Club C will go to 50 lucky winners. Each pair is numbered and designed to be one-of-a-kind with a unique arrangement of Swarovski crystals.
Here’s how it works:
- Say the right prompt for your digital assistant
- For Amazon say, “Alexa, open Reebok Sneaker Drop”
- For Google Home say, “Hey Google, open Reebok Sneaker Drop”
- Come back on September 7, 2019 between 10 AM and 12 PM EST to enter by saying
- For Amazon say, “Hey Alexa, ask Reebok Sneaker Drop if I won”
- For Google Home say, “Hey Google, ask Reebok Sneaker Drop if I won”
- Officially enter into the drop by saying the passcode “Get my Club Cs”
For more information on how to enter, visit Reebok Sneaker Drop.
The Club C has seen a resurgence over the last 2-3 years and we’ve covered them many times on WearTesters. Like here and here. Reebok has a huge assortment on their website and they’ve proven to be a popular Lifestyle model.
This exclusive Reebok Club C release is part of Reebok’s “Sport the Unexpected” campaign which debuted with the strange Cardi B commercial, “Nails”:
If you want the Reebok Club C without the Swarovski crystals, you can shop the entire Club C lineup on Reebok.com.