The Crossover Culture Menace is the brand’s latest performance basketball silhouette and includes brand-new, exciting tech. Can the Menace, along with its 2021 counterparts, successfully follow up the Crossover Culture’s LP2 series?
What’s in the video?
In the video, Jalique provides detailed information from all the usual categories, providing the in depth information you need. He supplies expert level opinions on the materials, cushioning, traction, support, and fit. Here’s some of what he discusses:
- Other Crossover Culture models released in 2021
- A non-spoiler review of the Wavybone outsole pattern
- Crossover Culture’s new Twitchfoam cushion
- Comparison to the Crossover Culture Mayhem
- A mix of old and new materials
- Pricing and current availability among Crossover Culture silhouettes
- Sizing recommendations
Let us know your opinion on the Menace on Twitter.
Watch the full video by pressing play above or by clicking here to watch on Vimeo.
How to Buy the Crossover Culture Menace
- Colorway: White/Black
- Release Date: May 2021
- Style Code: G-DRFL-8-110
- Retail Price: $115
Did you know we have a great community where we discuss reviews and various other nerdy topics? You can join WearTesters here.