Here is my review on the adidas Team Speed Crew Sock.
Hit the jump for Pros & Cons…
– Moisture wicking is abundant
– Consistent cushion, fit and feel no matter how many wash cycles or wears
– Price is less than competitors
– Less cushion than competitors
– Not as much compression as competitors
– If worn in a sloppy fitting shoe the sock will slide around your foot a bit due to the moisture wicking fabric
Overall, I like these quite a bit but I only use them in certain shoes. If the shoe is narrow with ample ventilation then these are a perfect match. However, if the shoe as a bit of dead space or a sloppy fit then you will want something that offers less moisture wicking. Having the shape, fit and feel last is important so that is a huge plus. For those of you who need more compression and cushion in your socks then go with the Nike Elite.