Kicks On Court reader, Will Mason, was able to get hold of the ANTA Rondo 1.
Luckily he wanted to share his recent pickup with us with these new images. According to Will, the lacing system is weird but lockdown is incredible. Cushion feels decent and is made of some sort of Gel. I don’t know if the cushion runs under foot but I think I read someone else that left a comment saying it was just on the outrigger section of the forefoot which is strange since you’d probably want more stability versus cushion at that particular location. Synthetics are used along the upper which include synthetic leather and a TPU based Fuse material (big surprise, right?).
Check out Will’s detailed look at the ANTA Rondo 1 and if you wanted to give him a follow on Twitter then you can do so HERE.
ANTA’s Rondo 1 Product Description
The first generation of ANTA Rajon Rondo’s Boston Celtics “Home” Signature Basketball Shoes has its features as the following:
1. It dressed up in Celtics inspired white/green colorways.
2. Rajon Rondo’s move on the tongue and also jersey number 9 is on the heel.
3. left-right asymmetry design on lace gives more support for feet.
4. Anta unique A-Jelly tech on forfoot for high performance.
5. TPU with Anta latest AUTO-ARCH tech for stability.
6. Foam tech on outer panel for support.
7. PP tech on inner panel for breath.